- To set up a proxy account
- Fill out the Proxy Borrower Registration Form available at the Circulation Desk (1st floor, South)
- Provide the following information:
- Faculty/Staff information: Name, desired semester, signature, university I.D.#, date, campus extension.
- Proxy information: Name, university I.D.#, address, phone
3. Give the Proxy Card, issued by circulation, to your proxy borrower. They will need that and their own photo I.D. in order to access your library account.
- To terminate proxy privileges on my library account
- Proxy privileges will automatically expire at the end of each academic semester
- To remove proxy borrowing authorization from your circulation record before the end of the semester
- Notify Circulation Services in writing by campus mail (Library circulation, PLS-150)
- OR, Email to email@example.com
Further information regarding Faculty Proxy Borrowing:
- Click here to download Faculty Proxy Borrower Registration Form [PDF]
- By authorizing another person to act as your proxy borrower, you are giving that person full access to your circulation record. Your proxy borrower will be issued a special library card linked to your circulation record, allowing him/her to perform library transactions. Therefore, you will be responsible for all transactions, including replacement or repair costs and processing fees for materials checked out by your proxy. Privileges are for the current semester only and may be extended by submitting a new registration form.
- The proxy borrower MUST have both the proxy card and a picture ID to exercise this privilege. If your proxy leaves CSUF or is no longer working for you, please notify Library Circulation at 657-278-2647 or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so the Library can terminate the proxy's privileges. Proxy privileges automatically expire at the end of each academic semester..