- Print: Injury Facts (accidents and violent deaths) [annual]
- CDC: Deaths: Leading Causes for 2004 (2007) | 2006 (2009) - search: firearm
- CDC: "Death rates for firearm-related injuries according to sex, race, Hispanic origin, and age, 1970-2005." SOURCE: Health, United States: 2008. Table 46 - under MORTALITY, search: firearm-related.
- Census Bureau: Statistical Abstract of the United States. In 2009 ed., see Section: Law Enforcement. Use browser's FIND command to search: gun or firearm [annual]
- MMWR: Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance--United States, 2007 - scroll down to section: Behaviors that Contribute to Violence.
- MMWR: Surveillance for Violent Deaths--National Violence Death Reporting System, 16 States, 2006 (2009)
- MMWR: Surveillance for Fatal and Nonfatal Injuries--United States, 2001 (2004) - search: firearm
- ATF: State Laws and Published ordinances--Firearms, 2008
Additional Statistics Sources